|| We are a young research group working on the function and molecular regulation of ADAM proteases in acute and chronic inflammatory diseases. The special focus of the open positions is on 1) lung and cardiovascular diseases and 2)regulating signaling processes and structures.
- two PhD positions (in house/third-party funding)
- broad range of techniques both in vitro and in vivo (molecular biology, biochemistry, FACS, calcium imaging, electrophyiology, mass spectrometry, confocal and 2-photon microscopy, sterile and infectious inflammation a.s.o.)
- strong internal and external collaborations
- perfect environment and support for families (https://www.uni-saarland.de/page/audit/start.html)
- low cost of living
You bring along...
- degree in biology, biotechnology, human biology or related disciplines
- broad expertise in state of the art techniques (i.a. cloning, PCR, RT-qPCR, Western blot, ELISA, cell culture)
- sense for collaborative work and team work
- strong responsibility
- autonomous working.
For further information, please have a look on http://www.pzms.uni-saarland.de/index.php/jun-prof-yildiz.
Please send your online application including your certificates, a summary of your previous lab work as well as at least one reference letter to email@example.com (Jun.-Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Daniela Yildiz née Dreymueller, Saarland University/University Hospital, Homburg).